Organizer Category: Event Organizer
• To strengthen Iranian women, Iranian families, and all of the members of the Iranian-Canadian community, and to facilitate a head start in their new lives
• To defend, protect, and advocate for the human and legal rights of Iranian women
• To improve the social, economic, and educational opportunities of Iranian women
• To promote solidarity among Iranian women and women from diverse communities and backgrounds
• To provide venues for profiling Iranian women‘s literary, artistic and entrepreneurial capacities
• To facilitate and encourage civic participation to achieve success and equity
• To secure public support for the enhancement/repeal of legislation by the government to protect the human rights of Iranians in Canada
• To establish collaboration with likeminded, not-for-profit, and socially responsible organizations and government agencies”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.