Join us for another folk dancing in the streets of Toronto as part of Open Streets TO on Sunday, September 15th from 10:00 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon at Bloor/Spadina intersection!
We usually have Azerbaijani Group Dance (Yalli), lezgi, shalaxo and free-style dancing. We will teach you simple dance steps so that everybody can learn and dance!
– We foster a friendly and supportive environment.
– The main goal of the event is to have a good time. Don’t be shy! Come and dance.
– This is a free event!
– No prior experience in any type of dance is necessary!
– Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
– You are very likely to get tired and sweat a lot! So, you can think of this as a fun workout too.
– Bring a water bottle so you don’t get thirsty and consider wearing sunglasses or a hat in case it is sunny! We encourage you to bring your own reusable water bottle instead of buying bottled water so that we can all take care of our environment. 🙂
– There are many cafes and restaurants around in case you want a snack! 😉
Check out some of our videos at past events here:
Looking forward to seeing you all,
Azerbaijani Dance Toronto (formerly Araz Dance group)
Sunday, 15 September 2019
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
On the street at Bloor Street and Spadina intersection (East side)
Open Streets TO Festival
As part of #OpenStreetsTO, parts of Bloor and Yonge street will be opened to people and closed to cars.
You can find out more about OpenStreetsTO here:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Event Category: Party